• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Caspian damascus 1911

dksd39

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2006
Hollywood, FL/ Kentucky
Here is my newest edition to the family. Caspian frame with a Schuemann UltiMatch barrel. Damascus slide, hammer, trigger and grips.

capian2.jpg

caspian.jpg

Re: Caspian damascus 1911

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">......adopt me please </div></div>

What as his grandfather?! At least you knew better to offer a guy that has a 1911 that beautiful a rare Glock in trade
wink.gif

Very nice pistol!

Very nice! Who built it, if you don't mind me asking?
I drive by Caspian Arms all the time, but never at a time where I could drop in. I should fix that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Patrick Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice! Who built it, if you don't mind me asking?
I drive by Caspian Arms all the time, but never at a time where I could drop in. I should fix that. </div></div>

Wish I knew--my dealer took this in and when I saw it I had to make an offer even though he did not know the builder info. The work was top notch and the parts add up to more money than I paid so I liked the deal.

I love the Damascus!!! She is beutiful. I have a crazy Damascus 1911 project Im trying to put together right now. For now all I can say is its (to my knowledge) never been done
wink.gif

Very nice. My only change would have been a grey finish on the frame to more closely match the other components. Very striking pistol though!

Nice! Here is mine that I had built about 8 years ago. Its a 2011 SVI with a Caspian slide. I am thinking about putting a full length dust cover on it.

AUT_1395a.jpg