• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Cat camo from CCA

Rob01

Staff member
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2001
NC
I got my GAP 300WM in a couple of months ago and wanted Michael Ware at Controlled Chaos Arms to do some paint on the stock. I talked to Michael and we decided on a semi desert pattern of some sort. I left it all up to him as to what it would be. Shipped the stock off to him and when I received out back a few weeks later I couldn't believe it.

I know alot of you big, tough gun guys aren't cat lovers but this guy is and Michael obviously knew that from knowing me for a few years now. I showed it to my wife and she laughed and said "That's pretty ballsy to do to a stock". She was talking about Michael being ballsy for doing it and not being sure I would like it. Well I love it. Here it is for all to see. Cat's aside it's an excellent paint job and CCA can do anything you want. Check out their site at www.controlledchaosarms.com

P4140555.jpg

P4140556.jpg

Re: Cat camo from CCA

I think it's cool, and my kitties are in genuine danger of becoming converts to the controlled choas cult.

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scimitar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's for your wife, right?
smile.gif
</div></div>

Hell no!
smile.gif

I am sure it will be LOL

haha...awesome.

i have a barreled action from mike. he's definitely a very accomplished arteest when it comes to bang-bang sticks.

MEOW.

Very cool Rob. It's nice to see a rifle that doesn't look like everyone elses.

I keep wanting to get some old school flames painted on the front of my GAP camo. I think it would look cool.

Congrats man. I'm diggin it. I have 4 cats at that would approve.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing wrong with a little pussy on your stick...right
?</div></div>

Not in my book...

That is a really nice paint job. I like how he painted the edge of some, but left most with sharp edges.

Now all you need is a 'Hello Kitty' drag bag.

Whatever floats your boat. It's all good...

Nice rifle Rob. Hows the Barrett/ Hensoldt combo treating ya?
-Felipe

My affliction for trashy wimmens inspired my last paint job. Looks good Rob!

Thanks guys. Haven't gotten the Barrett or scope yet. Not a big rush but they should be arriving soon.

Hello, Kitty!

Cool paint job, not something you see often. I couldnt pull it off....

glad you dug it rob...
wink.gif

when a customer allows me the ability to fully use imagination, you never know just what they'll accept and what they won't... i'm genuinely glad you dig it...

for a rocky desert area, kittens aside, it should blend very well. granted, iowa isn't desert, but i've brought in rocks and foliage from areas all over the US to create in real sunlight what various shapes, colors, and terrains may look like. thus, it helps me utilize a blend of free hand and stencils for shading and depth.

this is what it looked like at my place:

DSC_0052_20100328_03073a.jpg

again, i'm really glad you like it. thanks for your business!

-michael

That gives new meaning to "Here Kitty Kitty" !
Guther

Nice job ST13, looks pretty cool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dig it. it's different. A little ghey but different. </div></div>
LMAO