• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Cat Shit one.

teknikallysekure

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Awesome.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gr4QBZfjtqs&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gr4QBZfjtqs&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Cat Shit one.

How is it f**king animated japanese sniper rabbit cartoons can ge the concept of a mil-dot yet our over rated highly paid bullsh*t movies put out by Hollywood celebutards can't?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strickland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How is it f**king animated japanese sniper rabbit cartoons can ge the concept of a mil-dot yet our over rated highly paid bullsh*t movies put out by Hollywood celebutards can't?

</div></div>

LOL the entire time I watched this I was thinking man it's weird that they go at it from such a weird angle but then get the weapons so well.

Hahaha. I'll actually be looking for this when it comes out though if it already hasn't it looks entertaining to say the least.

Also did anyone else notice all the mooslamics were camels. I lol'd.

laugh.gif

well i'd still like it to be dubbed in englis for one but man....they're japanese! they get everything right, except that the ear mufs go on ears.........(note rabbit)

The animators over at Anima are big time military enthusiasts who play a lot of airsoft apparently. What makes this trailer funny is the overall seriousness of the dialog, but the visuals are so goofy.

Wait.
    The Japanese have a phrase for "get'er done"??
    confused.gif

Do they have a stand-up comic named Otaku, the hi-speed wireless guy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait.
    The Japanese have a phrase for "get'er done"??
    confused.gif

Do they have a stand-up comic named Otaku, the hi-speed wireless guy? </div></div>
    classic!

Oh crap. Now I gotta do subtitles...

Celia cackled at this one when I ran it for her.

Bunnies cracking wise in Japanese whilst doin' the down 'n dirty in desert combat...; priceless....

Greg

The bunny doing the flanking should have been hopping, not running.

Interesting how the big explosion is a "Krummmpp", not a "BOOOooom".

Ronin Rabbit

A friend showed me thins, it is totally freaking awesome! I love the transition from rifle to pistol....hehehe
    laugh.gif