• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Cat shit one

RSR

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2003
Carlsbad, NM
Found this on Soldier Systems website. For Anime , they know their weapon systems. Funny to watch. It is scary when the gun fights are so good that you quit noticing you're watching cartoon rabbits and camels.

http://www.goodanime.net/cat-shit-one-episode-1

M14_EBR2.png

Re: Cat shit one/ Apocalypse Meow

First time I saw this was at thunder ranch. The exchange when Packy tells Botasky his M-14 has too much crap on it is pretty funny. But on the version this link goes to the subtitles were a little different, I didn't see the one where he says he doesn't want to take them off because they were expensive. Pretty funny.

The first time I saw this, I thought of Bugs Bunny. He single handedly took on the Axis, although Daffy was there too.
This is what Bugs would be doing if he was in theater nowadays.
I sent this to the Scout Sniper team I support.
If this link above doesn't show both episodes, look for episode two.
It finishes the story.

they know their weapons and they know how to make it look real. That was totally awesome video. And, you do forget that it is Animes...

awesome laughed my ass off when he said "it'd be nice if they just ran away"

I about shit when I saw cat shit one carrying an Israeli rifle that shoots 7.62X39 and uses AK mags.

There are two episodes on some hosts, and one long episode on other hosts.
Depending on which host one finds, there are different dubs, having the bunnies speaking different lines.
This is supposed to be a civilian contractor. The bunnies are drawn from a comic book placed in the VN war. Rabbits there too.
One thing I didn't get in the story. If they were rescuing the three bunnies how did and why were they carrying a camel on the stretcher? POW? it isn't explained.
Good fight sequences, using motion capture to add realism.
Hmmm. Lest I sound like a pimple-faced 22 YO in my mom's basement, I should say I sent this to the team in Afghanistan. They loved it.

I just knew the air support was going to show up when it did.

freakin awesome anime. im not into that stuff but it was hard to look away. good stuff

i liked it but it would have been better if the bunnies hopped instead if running