• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Catholic priests no longer allowed at Walter Reed

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas
The Catholic group that has been providing priests to Walter Reed were sent a cease and desist order, per Walter Reed they have been replaced by a non secular group who I presume believes there was a additional book of the Bible “Book of Pat” that specifically states God is really angry when the wrong pronoun is used, that fossil fuels are evil, Blacks deserve reparations, criminals are saints, and women’s basketball is underpaid. Stalin’s 3 goals to victory:
1) Ban guns
2) Destroy religion
3) Destroy existing history and culture

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/go...c-priests-is-violation-of-the-first-amendment

Last edited:
The Catholic group that has been providing priests to Walter Reed were sent a cease and desist order, per Walter Reed they have been replaced by a non secular group who I presume believes there was a additional book of the Bible “Book of Pat” that specifically states God is really angry when the wrong pronoun is used, that fossil fuels are evil, Blacks deserve repetitions, criminals are saints, and women’s basketball is underpaid. Stalin’s 3 goals to victory:
1) Ban guns
2) Destroy religion
3) Destroy existing history and culture

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/go...c-priests-is-violation-of-the-first-amendment

I agree.
Blacks need repetitions.

Catholic's are another group that the Biden regime doesn't want enlisting in the new woke military.
Along with white straight males or rural males from flyover country!
China and the rest of the of our enemies are laughing their asses off as they wait until the U.S. is completely hollowed out . Economically ,militarily and culturally.
We will be ripe for conquest!
Fuck Joe and the Obama puppet masters who control him! Fuck the Joint chiefs too! Traitors one and all!

I agree.
Blacks need repetitions.
Caining is most effective.
1681324497791.png

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
Catholic's are another group that the Biden regime doesn't want enlisting in the new woke military.
Along with white straight males or rural males from flyover country!
China and the rest of the of our enemies are laughing their asses off as they wait until the U.S. is completely hollowed out . Economically ,militarily and culturally.
We will be ripe for conquest!
Fuck Joe and the Obama puppet masters who control him! Fuck the Joint chiefs too! Traitors one
Maybe they should stop raping little boys
While I’m far from a fan of the Catholic Church, the reason why they were removed had nothing to do with their scandals, and more to do with a purging of those who the government deems politically incorrect. So while I don’t necessarily agree with Catholics on much, there are more than a few groups I do agree with that could and will probably be next.

Meanwhile several of our most senior Democrat leaders claim to be practicing Catholics - if the Catholic church pointed out that these "leaders" cannot break all the teachings of their Faith; then I would be more impressed by the Catholic church.

Reactions: KYAggie
The catholic church brought this shit on themselves. If you Lay with mangy dogs don't complain about flees.

Reactions: candyx
Meanwhile several of our most senior Democrat leaders claim to be practicing Catholics - if the Catholic church pointed out that these "leaders" cannot break all the teachings of their Faith; then I would be more impressed by the Catholic church.
What you don’t understand is there is a major rift within the Catholic Church.

One is traditional

One is secular.

You are referring to the secular. Which is what most people see and know.

They are trying to eliminate the tradition portion of that faith.

The question that needs to be asked is why?

Reactions: JoeZ
The catholic church brought this shit on themselves. If you Lay with mangy dogs don't complain about flees.

This is tre secular part that I referred to above.

Some see him as a heretic and an illegitimate pope.

From the 1930's through the 50's at least, thousands of young communist agents infiltrated the governments and universities of the West. Sen Joe McCarthy was right but the media covered it up and demonized him. What most people don't know and refuse to accept (because of a bad will) is during that same time, hundreds of communist sodomites infiltrated the Catholic Church with the objective of bringing Her down also. (Bella Dodd's confession is just part of the story). That same evil media, controlled by the world's oligarchy, covered this up also and demonized the "old fashioned" Church. The culmination of their efforts was the suppression of the true pope and the Vatican II council which effectively eliminated 90% of the western Church. What most see now is a veil or facade, pretending to be catholic but actually in schism (separated). The "traditional Catholics" are really all that's left. The one world government could not be realized with an intact Catholic Church because:

We stand against abortion and always have, the new church folded on this.
We stand against birth control and always have, the new church accepts it via NFP.
We stand against sodomy and always have, the new church not so much.
We stand against divorce and always have, the new church hands out annulments to anyone who'll pay the fee.
We stand against collectivism and always have but Bergoglio is clearly a communist.
We stand against gender confusion and always have, the new church fights for women priests, girl altar servers, you name it.

We stand for men being the head of the household, the decision maker.
We stand for men being leaders in society, and women being our helpmate.
We stand for modesty in dress and behavior, always have.
We recognize objective good and evil, moral right and wrong, and that law is simply codified morality.

I would that you here were not deceived.

Reactions: eca7891
so we're in his mess because the knuckleheads running the Catholic church gave up their responsibilities in exchange for political popularity?
No.

It’s a spiritual battle within the Church. The Traditional Catholics are on the right but losing side.

Tre above post before yours gives a brief overview of the situation but it goes much deeper.

You would have to dig into Vatican II to get a good grasp.

A good question to ask is why after 1500-1900 years of tradition and “church laws” were suddenly changed.

that sounds unlikely to stay in place long if not a priest who is going to give the last rights when someone dies , an atheist not sure that would have the same effect . what are they going to do about military chaplains .

Reactions: 101st
that sounds unlikely to stay in place long if not a priest who is going to give the last rights when someone dies , an atheist not sure that would have the same effect . what are they going to do about military chaplains .
Ding ding ding.

Winner.

There will still be military chaplains but as they stated they will be non secular. Non secular just means Joel Olsten type watered down self help bullshit, which just happens to also preach the values of the woke. Personally I believe in God but I’m not overly religious. I read the Bible from time to time, and it seems pretty easy to follow a few rules and be good with the almighty, it’s really not that hard.

My issue with this is in major cities which are mainly blue these non secular for lack of a better term churches are just taking a few parts of the Bible that they like, ditching 3/4 of the book because evidently God really didn’t mean those parts and was confused. They then throw in the self help cliches that have been around since the 70’s, and add a healthy dose of liberal politics. The military is obviously trying to get rid of traditional religions in moves like this, and it just so happens that those traditional religions are the ones that service all of those red areas and at least on paper share traditional American values. It won’t be long before the military runs off the Baptists, Church of Christ, Jewish and any other they deem as problematic from a political standpoint. I read an article last month concerning drag shows at military bases for kids. One that occurred they listed the drag show as essential for military readiness, seriously?

Religions need to wake up and start fighting back on all of this. I realize currently religions in general are paralyzed by fear because membership has been dropping for decades, so for the most part have retreated into their shell afraid to say anything that could be deemed anti gay, trans, blm ect. This new world order is becoming a little to real for me, as a literary fan it seems more everyday that Orwell may have just been off by the year, instead of 1984 it will be 2028, other than that he seemed to get everything else right which is terrifying.

churches are just taking a few parts of the Bible that they like, ditching 3/4 of the book because evidently God really didn’t mean those parts and was confused.
You realize this has been happening with the Bible since its inception. People arguing over what should and should not be in it... People...

The Bible is likely one of the most edited and translated books of all time.

Not hating, just the truth.

If you believe in the after life I know a group that would like to talk to you about 72 virgins and show you how to operate the pressure release switch ........

You realize this has been happening with the Bible since its inception. People arguing over what should and should not be in it... People...

The Bible is likely one of the most edited and translated books of all time.

Not hating, just the truth.
Yes I’m very aware the Bible has had many interpretations over the centuries, but you completely missed my point. Non secular religions for the most part at best are just vehicle’s of the woke, at worst tools for the far left. Liberals more than anyone else have to have reaffirmation, recognition, and approval from what they believe is something higher than they are. In allot of non secular religions they have just created a faith system reaffirming what makes them feel better about themselves.

No.

It’s a spiritual battle within the Church. The Traditional Catholics are on the right but losing side.

Tre above post before yours gives a brief overview of the situation but it goes much deeper.

You would have to dig into Vatican II to get a good grasp.

A good question to ask is why after 1500-1900 years of tradition and “church laws” were suddenly changed.

Little nuances aside as to why and who is what, if you stand back and look at what the current bigwig leaders of the Catholic Church are doing, including the current "Pope" it becomes a bit obvious what is happening.

For the new feudal order to fully work, just as before, you need the moral authority stamp of the ruling religious folks to tell the serfs that it's their duty to obey the government and the government is ordained of god or some such B.S.
The Catholic Church is working to become the new Global Church of Man under the control of the Global Elites.
If you look carefully, you see the alignment happening and the "leaders" starting to bless "woke doctrine".

For all you old nerdy types, remember the old simulation games for building cities and civilizations and how it was always best practice to pay off the religious leaders with fancy churches and gifts in order to have them quell the uprisings of the oppressed serfs?

The Global Elites control the money and governments of the world to a great extent. At several key times (including the greatly contested Vatican II) they used their ability to cut off church money, or the threat of it to force things they wanted and were having a hard time getting pushed through.
The whole business of getting the pope to "partially resign" and the new "pope" put in, was 100% done using threats to seize all the Church money. They weren't even subtle about it.

Add to that, the Global Elites have long hated those that once did bad things to their ancestors, and as such have played the long game to first destroy the rulers that they despised and replace them with a new system they could control. Now they are working on finishing off their big enemy the Catholic Church by taking it over and making it their own and using it's power and legacy to enforce the new feudal order.

If you believe in the after life I know a group that would like to talk to you about 72 virgins and show you how to operate the pressure release switch ........

72 virgins sounds like hell.

Or you know you could go with the folks that teach if you are good and do everything you are supposed to do, you and your wife and like your family will be together for eternity.

Of course I could see some folks being pretty unhappy about not being able to use death as a good excuse to get out of their marriage...

Yes I’m very aware the Bible has had many interpretations over the centuries, but you completely missed my point. Non secular religions for the most part at best are just vehicle’s of the woke, at worst tools for the far left. Liberals more than anyone else have to have reaffirmation, recognition, and approval from what they believe is something higher than they are. In allot of non secular religions they have just created a faith system reaffirming what makes them feel better about themselves.
I hear you. Let me try this another way.

In the 2500 or so year history or the bible, has it been people who conformed to the book? . Or the book conforming to the changes in society?

I understand your displeasure of what you see happening. Seeing some of your core beliefs discarded, and believe you have valid reason.

But the way I see it and the way it has always been, is the book has had to change to still be relevant in society as societies has changed with time. One of the reasons it still remains relevant today. Had it not changed it would’ve been cast in the shadows years ago.

In the 2500 or so year history or the bible, has it been people who conformed to the book? . Or the book conforming to the changes in society?

I understand your displeasure of what you see happening. Seeing some of your core beliefs discarded, and believe you have valid reason.

But the way I see it and the way it has always been, is the book has had to change to still be relevant in society as societies has changed with time. One of the reasons it still remains relevant today. Had it not changed it would’ve been cast in the shadows years ago.

God made man in his own image and ever since then man has been trying to remake God to fit the image of man.

That's why translations and versions of the bible are important and why many dedicated folks reject and refuse to use many of the modern translations because of purposeful biases in the "modern" and "cool" translations.

The best English versions were done about 400 years ago give or take a bit.

Or you could read the Greek versions from the better part of 2000 years ago or the Latin versions from 1000+ years ago.
You could also read the hebrew versions of the first half that have been carefully copied down essentially unchanged character for character for 3000+ years.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
God made man in his own image and ever since then man has been trying to remake God to fit the image of man.

That's why translations and versions of the bible are important and why many dedicated folks reject and refuse to use many of the modern translations because of purposeful biases in the "modern" and "cool" translations.

The best English versions were done about 400 years ago give or take a bit.

Or you could read the Greek versions from the better part of 2000 years ago or the Latin versions from 1000+ years ago.
You could also read the hebrew versions of the first half that have been carefully copied down essentially unchanged character for character for 3000+ years.
Good point(s)!

I think your confusing translation with revision. Yes there is no denying that over the centuries the translation has changed, but that is do to the differences in the actual language. Translating something from one language to another is always a tricky thing because there will always be a debate on what words actually match up with one another. For example some translate the commandment to thou shalt not kill which is incorrect, the translation closest to the original meaning is thou shalt not murder, a fairly large difference.

What you are saying is the book itself can be revised to delete some parts and add more modern sections to make it relative to today, which is what most non secular religions do. This makes the entire matter pointless. If you believe that there is a God and he wrote or inspired the Bible to be written it means you would have to believe all of the tenants of it, otherwise all you are doing is picking parts that you like in effect making God in your image verses him making you in his image. My issue with most religions is they take the Bible which they claim is the word of God then add a massive amount of their own rules. All religions for the most part are a cash grab, but they at least serve a purpose of stabilizing the culture. My issue with non secular religions is they are also a huge cash scam but in addition the purpose is to change our culture to whatever is the flavor of the day from the political left disguising it as a religion.

In the end most of us fall for the lefts biggest and oldest trap, divide and conquer. Some here said they are Catholics and because of other things they deserve to get removed. Ok, but next time it will be the Baptists, and the Catholics will say I’m not Baptists I don’t care if they are removed. The issue is it’s not just Walter Reed, it’s eventually having all conservative and libertarian groups removed from the government arena one by one. We have much more in common with traditional religions as a whole than we do with the vocal gay lobby, the anti gun lobby, the anti religion lobby, the radical black blm lobby, antifa ect who are all in lockstep.

Last edited:

Can you give an example of how the bible has conformed to society? It can still be traced back to, and read in, the source documents in hebrew and greek from around 100 AD. Not sure if anything remains in Aramaic, but if so that would be even older.

I conceed that languages do change over time, substantially. The challenge of translation is conveying the words vs the meaning. I am sure there are some translations in existence today that are completely bastardized. But if you analyze the good, faithful translations available (I won't start that argument by naming one lol) I think you'll find that the catholic monks who sat in dark monasteries translating scripture for hours on end to copy the bible before printing presses did a miraculous job of passing on only what they were given.

Evidence of this is the disagreement of some details of the gospels. If editing was occurring, why didn't the church change the gospels so they no longer contradicted each other on some points? Would't that have been a major benefit to the church, to have a unified message throughout the bible? It never happened, and its proof they didn't make changes.

Consider that its possible the book didn't have to change to remain relevant because it was written by the author of life itself.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Or you know you could go with the folks that teach if you are good and do everything you are supposed to do, you and your wife and like your family will be together for eternity.
Must be the same folks who promise death row inmates a clean slate if they accept Jesus into their lives.

Must be the same folks who promise death row inmates a clean slate if they accept Jesus into their lives.

I'm guessing that you must believe otherwise for your own reasons.

It's a pretty common belief and practice all throughout the history of Christianity from the very beginning.
Most Christians have historically believed and preached that anyone can seek repentance and forgiveness through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, regardless of their sins.

This is evidenced also in the gospels when one of the two men that were being executed alongside Jesus asked for forgiveness and mercy. He received it from Christ right there while he was dying.

Reactions: eca7891

Of course I could see some folks being pretty unhappy about not being able to use death as a good excuse to get out of their marriage...
What's the deal with dudes married 3 or 4 times , do all his wives get along in heaven because they wanted to kill each other on earth.

What's the deal with dudes married 3 or 4 times , do all his wives get along in heaven because they wanted to kill each other on earth.

Depends on who you asked and how long ago you asked it...
Jesus was actually asked the reverse of that question which was apparently a raging debate at the time, His answer was quite informative.

So interpretations and ideas may vary on if you only get one or none or multiple on the spouse front and such.

I'm guessing that you must believe otherwise for your own reasons.

It's a pretty common belief and practice all throughout the history of Christianity from the very beginning.
Most Christians have historically believed and preached that anyone can seek repentance and forgiveness through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, regardless of their sins.

This is evidenced also in the gospels when one of the two men that were being executed alongside Jesus asked for forgiveness and mercy. He received it from Christ right there while he was dying.
Right, I get where it comes from. I just don't believe that say for example a (Hitler) deserves absolution just because he accepts Jesus as his savior.

Reactions: candyx
Right, I get where it comes from. I just don't believe that say for example a (Hitler) deserves absolution just because he accepts Jesus as his savior.
I think it would be safe to say that God would cast Hitler into the Lake of Fire from the get go.

Reactions: 101st

Hitler has to get in line behind a bunch of other much worse people than him when the awards for most evil are handed out in hell.

It's an interesting train of thought and in the end that is something that God alone can decide, however the scriptures don't seem to say there is anything you can't be forgiven for except for rejecting the offer of Christ's Atonement.

Most likely however, most truly evil people, would have no desire at all to repent and seek forgiveness, most would probably actually hate God even more than they hated their fellow humans.

Something also to remember about the whole "what about Hitler" business is that Hitler didn't strap on a gun and go murder millions of innocent people.
Rather a whole bunch of "just following orders" types did it and did it gladly as well as a whole bunch of "European Citizens."
Hitler would have been a lone raving madman had not the police and the military and the population "just followed orders" and "just done as they were told". So in my book the whole mass murder and genocide done by the Germans and their allies and other European fans of their actions, can't just be pinned to one man rather multiple generations across several countries were all making a choice to be part of the great evil.
None of them will be able to claim they are innocent because "we were just following orders."

Can you give an example of how the bible has conformed to society? It can still be traced back to, and read in, the source documents in hebrew and greek from around 100 AD. Not sure if anything remains in Aramaic, but if so that would be even older.

I conceed that languages do change over time, substantially. The challenge of translation is conveying the words vs the meaning. I am sure there are some translations in existence today that are completely bastardized. But if you analyze the good, faithful translations available (I won't start that argument by naming one lol) I think you'll find that the catholic monks who sat in dark monasteries translating scripture for hours on end to copy the bible before printing presses did a miraculous job of passing on only what they were given.

Evidence of this is the disagreement of some details of the gospels. If editing was occurring, why didn't the church change the gospels so they no longer contradicted each other on some points? Would't that have been a major benefit to the church, to have a unified message throughout the bible? It never happened, and its proof they didn't make changes.

Consider that its possible the book didn't have to change to remain relevant because it was written by the author of life itself.
I am buy no means a biblical scholar but different revisions have changed it through out history.

Read the development and history, and yes I realize its wiki but I will use that as my example.

I would also like to add the biggest changes, which I did not communicate properly, are the things being brought up here, by those conveying the message. Example, the split mentioned in the Catholic Church between Traditional and Secular. Exactly what you are seeing a Walter Reed.

I have another friend I was discussing this with about the 1st Methodist Church in Enterprise and Dothan Alabama. They are making similar " inclusive/woke" changes that is causing a rift and upsetting many of the traditionalist.

555B5180-1C57-4F2C-85AC-5F0292C553B5_4_5005_c.jpeg

Last edited:
Gotta get traditional morals out of the military... The confused and depraved are less likely to kick up a fuss about loading their fellow countrymen into boxcars... Especially if they believe their fellow countrymen are racist, or misogynist, or [insert retarded woke label here]

Mike