• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos caught a few

guapo

Retired gun plumber
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2007
MI
camera phone pics from the Lovers Lane photo shoot last night.

Re: caught a few

Damn the before photo's..... What happened next
wink.gif

photo shoot not a titty bar. Plenty of tequila and if I had known ahead of time I would have brought a camera not a phone! lol
url]

they were not camera shy at all
btw my girl friend took me there and took the above pic

I'm confused. Who are these people suppose to be?

DAMN! And I bet those gals are gun lovers too...
Thanks for sharing those photos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guapo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">photo shoot not a titty bar. Plenty of tequila and if I had known ahead of time I would have brought a camera not a phone! lol
url]

they were not camera shy at all
btw my girl friend took me there and took the above pic </div></div>

lucky sob
smile.gif

I am going to buy a camera this weekend because I think there may be another 'shooting event' in my future. Any suggestions for a small pocket sized camera? Prefer to keep it around $300 or so if possible. Will spend more to get quality though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guapo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going to buy a camera this weekend because I think there may be another 'shooting event' in my future. Any suggestions for a small pocket sized camera? Prefer to keep it around $300 or so if possible. Will spend more to get quality though. </div></div>

On the cheaper end of things, I bought my wife a Nikon Coolpix S220, and it's been a damn good camera for the roughly $125 price tag. At least for a small slim pocket camera anyway, IMO.

Also, you suck you lucky bastard!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guapo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going to buy a camera this weekend because I think there may be another 'shooting event' in my future. Any suggestions for a small pocket sized camera? Prefer to keep it around $300 or so if possible. Will spend more to get quality though. </div></div>

Canon S95. Best quality in a compact, and about $350.

url]

this pic alone made me want to buy a new camera!

PLease play the lottery I will send you a dollar and you just send me half of the winnings............some guys have all the luck..thanks for sharing!!

yeah a quality camera can go a long way!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd hit that at long or short range
smile.gif
</div></div>

lol, so would i...

Bought a new Samsung CL80 camera, very nice camera with wi-fi, direct upload to Facebook & other SN sites, large LED touchscreen that's awesome quality, 14.2 MP, 7X optical zoom, and very nice pic quality, better than the two Sony's we have. Around $350.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kill Box ALPHA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some guys have all the luck! </div></div>

no shit huh?

Club Platinum 84 in Brighton Colorado lets cameras in. Just sayin if you're ever there don't forget!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Playerz1337</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd hit that at long or short range
smile.gif
</div></div>

lol, so would i... </div></div>

+2