• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Cause that's what he asked for....

Phylodog

Hidin since '06
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2006
Arcadia, IN
IMG_3547.jpg

Glock 39 stippled and coated with Battleship Grey Cerakote. The color seems a bit light but I've never seen a battleship in person so what the hell do I know.

Re: Cause that's what he asked for....

Looks good to me. No clue why he wanted that caliber, though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Looks good to me. No clue why he wanted that caliber, though. </div></div>

Probably cause it's the only caliber of ammo that is readily available.
grin.gif

If they made a glock that was all white I would buy it.

It wouldn't look out of place against my undershirts. People could get a glipse of it and wouldn't even notice it.

laugh all you want....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they made a glock that was all white I would buy it.

It wouldn't look out of place against my undershirts. People could get a glipse of it and wouldn't even notice it.

laugh all you want....</div></div>

Sounds good to me. For a while Bladetech offered Kydex in a bunch of colors, two or three different denims, matched great with jeans and was easy to be missed if your jacket lifted up.

Neato, good work! How does one stipple a poly. gun? Thinking about having my XD done up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Patrick Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Neato, good work! How does one stipple a poly. gun? Thinking about having my XD done up. </div></div>

poke it a million times with a HOT soldering iron. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BadBot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Patrick Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Neato, good work! How does one stipple a poly. gun? Thinking about having my XD done up. </div></div>

poke it a million times with a HOT soldering iron. LOL </div></div>

Pretty much...

Stippling job is badass....
color - not a huge fan of.

Nice work!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BadBot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Patrick Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Neato, good work! How does one stipple a poly. gun? Thinking about having my XD done up. </div></div>

poke it a million times with a HOT soldering iron. LOL </div></div>

EASY...send it to Nash Gunwerx...heard that guy does a nice job.
In ref to the above Glock in the #(*&#($* caliber. Hope he doesnt drop it on the battleship (not that any are in service with US) but...looks like its that color.

It looks good. Sorta looks like an Aero bar, but it looks good.

Customer's always right, right?

smile.gif

thats definitely a unique style of stippling!! Looks good