• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CCI 200 large rifle primers

Re: CCI 200 large rifle primers

cool its all I can find am LOW LOW LOW on 210m's and finding primers is a Joke right now

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: esromvre</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cool its all I can find am LOW LOW LOW on 210m's and finding primers is a Joke right now </div></div>

In this environment buy any primer brand you can if your low, hell maybe buy if your not low. They will store for a VERY long time the exception of 'Winclean' Winchester's

thank you

have 5000 of the 200 going to make them work... Not letting something like no primers put me out...
thanks again

powder valley is not selling in 5k quantity right now.

Well this sucks... asked Federal what was up on some things I hurd yesterday and this was there reply..

"Shortage is due to ammunition demand and military/government orders. We
expect primer shortage to continue through 2009."

So this tells me its going to be a issue for a while. than I talked to CCI and that person said that its going to be hard to fill the demand.

WOW, here's you change....

If anybody is interested Natchez has CCI 200 large rifle primers in stock. Just picked up 5000.