• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment CCI 450's LoWeR pRiCe

xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased 500 22cal 55 gr from him a while ago and had no issues!.!

Yeah I've bought brass from him before with no issues either...
I'll take a case.
Shoot me a pm and I'll send you some cash ola...Ola....

When they were available I payed more than his asking price at my local true value and the sportsmans warehouse was more than his asking price as well as 9% sales tax.I find his asking price to be very fair W/shipping!Wish I had another 550.00 to spend.

I don't see any price for bricks of 1,000. Don't need 5,000.

Buy 5k, and send me the rest....lol.
As hard as these are to come by I'd buy them and sit on them....you can always trade them off....
I have a buddy that works for CCI and he said it's getting hard for them to get materials to make primers

As hard as these are to come by I'd buy them and sit on them....you can always trade them off....
I have a buddy that works for CCI and he said it's getting hard for them to get materials to make primers
Pass. I'll stop shooting first. I don't believe anything these manufacturers say. CCi especially. Ya. Primers really take a lot of materials to make. HAHAHA. It's all a scam.

Pass. I'll stop shooting first. I don't believe anything these manufacturers say. CCi especially. Ya. Primers really take a lot of materials to make. HAHAHA. It's all a scam.
There are likely a lot of other ads you could shit on and say you aren't interested in also...but it's annoying to other people here and against the forum rules. Feel free to just move along without posting next time. Free bump!

PM Inbound.