• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mr.Stevens200

Private
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2012
Pennsylvania
Has anyone have any experience with these? I saw them on eBay. They seem that the gun would be hard to get to if you were wearing anything but a button down not buttoned past half way.

Re: CCW T Shirt

I think Blackhawk makes them too.. I wouldnt carry like that... Just like a shoulder holster, 1 you have to sweep yourself and probably others to draw, 2 to hard to get to under stress, 3 with the t shirt, you would probably have to buy a few or wear a dirty shirt a lot.
For me, I think strong side carry is the best way.

If you want to carry like that, i would suggest a belly band type holster. At least you dont have to wash it all the time. My 2 cents

I have the 5.11 Tactical version, and I quite like it. Unlike the one linked to above, it is a compression fit shirt, and keeps the weapon snug against the body. It works great underneath a zip-up hoodie or jacket. Comfortable, room for spare mags or speed strips.

However, if you're wearing anything other than a zip-up hoodie or jacket over it, it's absolutely useless. Even a button-down slows down the draw too much.