• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD CDG (3 bolt faces), 6ARC Osprey, Manners, TT Diamond

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
Consolidating systems and selling off spares.

This configuration is a proven hammer. Groups 1/2” with factory ammo out of a 16.5” 6mm ARC 7.5T Osprey barrel using Hornady and Black Hills ammo. Roughly 50 rounds fired, 20 hogs and a yote. It’s lethal out to 500 yards which was my goal as a thermal hunting rig. The manners adjustable stock is fantastic for managing scopes with short eye relief, or with mounts originally designed for AR platforms.

This rifle includes an mdt 12rd magazine. I butchered the 12 rounder intentionally to see what I could do, and while it works, it ain’t a Mona Lisa. You will likely want to use a new mag and file the mag catch to fit.

The manners stock required relief to accommodate the action. Fits perfectly.

Trigger Tech Diamond flat shoe trigger can be swapped for a BnA I’d preferred.

Includes 3 bolts: ARC, Standard and Magnum.

Does not include muzzle brake.

$2600

Texans pay tax.

No Paypal. Venmo, Zelle, Check, eCheck, Wire or CC +3%.

This will transfer from me (FFL) to your FFL

IMG_4257.jpeg

IMG_4258.jpeg

IMG_3538.jpeg

Gents, I'd like to keep this together as a packaged rifle.

If parties wish to buy specific parts and can agree to pricing amongst yourselves, I'm open to splitting.

Gents, I'd like to keep this together as a packaged rifle.

If parties wish to buy specific parts and can agree to pricing amongst yourselves, I'm open to splitting.
If you think of a price for barreled action and trigger pm me I don’t want the manners or the mangled mag lol

• Haha
Reactions: SkyScrapin