• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing CDI DBM and Sako 75 - Anyone Interested?

squirrelsnpr

Private
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2009
Oakdale, CA
Just throwing this out as a feeler. I talked with CDI today and asked him about making a DBM for my Sako 75. I was told the initial start-up costs would be approximately $2000 by the time he got it perfect.

However he was willing to take on the project if there were 15-20 orders lined up. I am seeing if anyone else is running a Sako 75 action and would be interested in signing up for a CDI DBM. I didn't talk price per unit, but I would assume around $200 just like his other bottom metals.

Check out his website, I think he has a good think going.
http://www.cdiprecisiongunworks.com/

Re: CDI DBM and Sako 75 - Anyone Interested?

I don't own a Sako 75, is that anything like the bottom metal on a TRG-S M-995? 300WM
thanks for info,

Re: CDI DBM and Sako 75 - Anyone Interested?

I dont know, I dont own a TRG. Maybe someone with access to both would be able to answer that question.