• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

CDI Precision Gunworks DBM Bottom Metal

jerpil

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2009
Has anyone here used CDI's DBM bottom metal on their TIkka T3 rifle? I have sent an inquiry to CDI and Jeff, the owner of CDI responded that he carries the DBM for Tikka. Am wondering if anyone has it on their Tikka rifle, and how do you rate it?

Re: CDI Precision Gunworks DBM Bottom Metal

I have used/ran the CDI BM's on a Remington 700 and an FN SPR. Jeff is good people with excellent service and builds a great piece of kit. Top notch equipment and service.

I have one on my Savage 10 and Rem 700. Jeff is a great guy and customer service is #1

I just had one installed on my T3 Tac in 223.
I haven't had it to the range but I can say I am impressed with the inletting and the DBM. The AICS 223 mags work great in it.
I highly recommend Jeff. He communicated extremely well and did a great job in a very short turn around time.

CDI did great work on my Mod 70 A4 stock. Would use him again.

I've got one of his bottom metal units and it works perfectly. Excellent customer service also.

I've got 2 of his units, one on a Savage the other on a Rem 700.Both are well made, durable,function flawless, and Jeff is among the BEST on customer service.....leave a message he actually calls back!

+ 1 Jeff good guy put two on savages, works great and Jeff did the inlet.

Thanks for the input. Am ordering one dbm for my Tikka!!!!

CDi makes a great product I had him inlet a stock for his BM and install some flush cups for me great work.

Dustin

Sent an email to Jeff last night and he called me first thing this morning. Great customer service, I'll be ordering one for my Savage 12 LRP.

He has my rifle right now to install his DBM. Can't wait to get it back and post the results.

Keep us posted, I want to know how it works out. He is ordering the Alpha Morta Mag. for me. It will allow me to go to 2.980 coal with the Berger VLD 140's.

Great product, great service and a great guy. I'm very happy with the work he did on my SPS and Savage 10fcp.

I owe him a cigar!

Got my rifle back today, looks great. Thanks Jeff!

29f6xbq.jpg

1sldsk.jpg

fa7p4y.jpg