• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CDi Precision Gunworks in Sarasota, FL

Edsel

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2013
Has anybody heard if something's happened to them?

The owner typically responds to emails really quickly, and someone was usually quite accessible over the phone.

Tried getting in touch with them for the last few days through phone / email / Facebook - nothing except for a phone recording.

No replies to email, and now even the phone won't accept messages...

Haven't heard anything - and - they've always been great to deal with. Hopefully, just a minor glitch in their system.

Hopefully.

They are usually really easy to get in touch with...

Last edited:
Hopefully they are OK. They do excellent work. I have their bottom metal in my Choate stock that they cut the inlet for. Top notch work if you're patient.

Yeah dang. I have an FN SPR I’ve been meaning to have them fit their bottom metal on for over a year! Hopefully they didn’t shut down.

Tried calling again today, still the same recording with a voicemail that's been full since last week. Same deal with emails, no replies.

Getting kinda worried, as I sent them a number of stocks for inlet work... :oops:

Just got through to them over the phone - apparently Jeff passed away this August; I just spoke to his current wife, Sandy.

I feel like such a jerk.

Holy shit.... this is terrible! Great guy to work with and passionate about shooting.

I guess you could change your thread title and spread the word. Nothing is on his page. Im sure there is a lot still being done for the family at this point and his business will come after.

Tried calling again today, still the same recording with a voicemail that's been full since last week. Same deal with emails, no replies.

Getting kinda worried, as I sent them a number of stocks for inlet work... :oops:
Sorry wasnt able to go by but will next week as im swamped with work