• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cell phone store robbery, clerk 1, robber 0.

What is with South American bullets? Are they mini saw blades or something? Seems every shooting I see from there always is bloody as hell.

If I was the cell store owners, I would have cleaned up the mess then dragged his body out discreetly and be like "Nope I have no idea what happened to the guy found dead a block away from my store"

Yes, the fat clerk had no idea what the robber was up to, but the one behind the counter was not fooled. Fast, he was.

Reactions: Drew M
I think the guy fumbling around with the phone and acting nervous already had the shooter at Defcon 4. I wish there was audio so we could hear what the robber was saying. That may have also pricked his ears.
I've been thinking about this video all morning. He must have drawn from an OWB holster to draw so fast from seated, but we never see his right side, so guessing.

Whatever that guy is being paid it isn't enough. He should be on HVP detail with skills like those.

Reactions: BLEE
Clint fast draw gif.gif

NO OTTERBOX FOR YOU!

R

It renews my faith in humanity whenever I see a thug get beat or dirt napped on video. Same for street racing bikes and cars getting themselves into major crashes. Gotta love it when the grim reaper comes knocking for the oxygen thieves.

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
Wonder what the outcome will be vs someplace like LA or New York City.

Wonder if they "go after" the people that protect others there as well.

Reactions: Jabberjaw
Great reaction and placement

The dude was clearly a professional. Man, he was quick and accurate. Did he have the pistol in his hand? I didn't see him draw from a holster.

The thief bled out in 15 seconds.

The dude was clearly a professional. Man, he was quick and accurate. Did he have the pistol in his hand? I didn't see him draw from a holster.

The thief bled out in 15 seconds.
Slow it down to 1/4 speed, you can watch him get ready.

Reactions: stemikel
Shootings can be very bloody, and in South America, they are not wearing as much clothing, and the ubiquity of white shirts and white tile floors only emphasizes the contrasting color.

The seated guy had his gun out, and in the process of shooting before the bad guy got his gun out of his pants.....