• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CenShot bipod

USFTR

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2010
Winterville, NC
Bipod_small.jpg

Just showing off my new bipod from CenShot. This thing only weighs just over one pound and is fully adjustable for height with a wheel. I think the thing is made from carbon fiber and aluminum. Today at the range, my 600 yard elevation was 1.5" for all shots but the one I had too much cheek pressure. At 975 yards, elevation was 4 1/8".

Re: CenShot bipod

I like the flag on it... pretty cool. Does it seem sturdy after you have used it? How user friendly is it??

DK

Re: CenShot bipod

I'm used to a Harris BR with PodPaws and this does have more flex than I'm used to. I had to modify the attachment some to fit my rail. I really liked the ability to modify my front height with the wheel. I could easily make little changes up front just by turning the wheel while staying prone. So yes, user friendly and lightweight. I didn't have to modify my shooting position to get used to this bipod. It felt good in the shoulder.