• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Center for Non Violent Communication

25 Minutes to 1K

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2008
Redwood City, CA
I shit you not, this place actually exists.

http://www.cnvc.org/en/cert-directory

Back in the olden days we referred to non-violent communication as talking, writing, etc.

Now you can spend money to become a "certified practicioner of non-violent communication".

Just another example of a silly idea gone to seed and bringing forth a harvest of absurdity.

Re: Center for Non Violent Communication

Hey, I hope they get real popular. It least we'll know where to find the real whackos if we ever need to. Nut magnet.

So, my local range is a training center for distance-applied force communication?

Idiots....I communicate non-violently everyday. I didn't know you needed a class.

Just another bunch of underoccupied libs trying to justify a totally unnecessary rice bowl.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just another bunch of underoccupied libs trying to justify a totally unnecessary rice bowl.</div></div>

A rice bowl that requires an annual 're-commitment'. Hmmmmm, Naw, it couldn't be for money, they wouldn't do that.

I had to have their wimp class.for a job needless to say I did not get the job. I have been a cop for 20yrs and I need a Nvc class
fuck them

"you know I was talking to my friend Desdemona the other day, she
runs this space station and bake shop down near boomtown. She told me that human beings are flawed individuals. The cosmic bakers took us out of the oven a little too early. and that's the reason we're as crazy as we are and I believe it."

"speakin' of fruitcakes, how 'bout the government?
Your tax dollars at work."