• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Center X price drop SPF @AXMCdriver

BigDaddy0381

I see you too!
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2010
    Georgia
    I have 3 bricks and 7,50ct boxes same lot. $625 shipped.. last drop $615 shipped.

Last edited:
    Sure

I have 3 bricks and 7,50ct boxes same lot. $625 shipped.

Screenshot_20231123-200237_Messages.jpg

Last edited:
    BigDaddy0381 was nothing but great and good communication when I delt with him!! Also look at his rating he has more positive feedback then you have posts or months on the Hide Vin81!!

Reactions: dlouie87
    Not to jump in randomly, but I did deals with BigDaddy this summer and everything was fine. I can't comment either way to names or red flags or whatever but my transactions with him went smoothly. :)

Not odd at all. You told me your name was Brandon, and you sent me copy of a license says Steven. Email address u sent me was a woman, and PayPal account was an other name. Too many flags for me.
    You might have been part of a scam by replying on this thread. Double check your DMs to make sure it's not from a different name. A quick search and I found your conflict. I've attached a screen shot of a member's search on SH.

@BigDaddy0381 in this thread only has 1 "D"

Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 2.56.46 PM.png

Last edited:
    Yeah!! You have your wires crossed... might want to check the ID,s correctly before you call someone out as "not comfortable" or "iffy". I've done all I can do to make any and All I deal with 100% happy.
    Now the other this ID "not mine" needs to be reported. I hope you did so.

Thanks for the kinds words of those I've dealt with. and Thanks @dlouie87 for the checking of the ID miss spelling.

Last edited:
    Reactions: dlouie87
    You’re absolutely correct. I was pm’d in response to my message in the public chat. The pm was from dadddy with 3d’s. Then everything else was bogus.

Attachments

• IMG_3255.png
      IMG_3255.png
      1.2 MB · Views: 30
    I wish the forum was able to crack down. Like after opening an account, there’s a 7 day period to be able to pm or post. Here is the fake big daddy’s license 😂

Attachments

• 716c9704-d16b-4fdc-8136-7b345762ce65.jpeg
      716c9704-d16b-4fdc-8136-7b345762ce65.jpeg
      59.9 KB · Views: 33