• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Central Cascade Precision 2011 Training Schedule

Woj8541

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2010
Yakima, Washington
Shooters, Central Cascade Precision has released our 2011 training schedule. Please check the website and training calendar as it has been updated to reflect some changes this year.

There is a new course addition; the Special Purpose Rifle/Designated Marksman Rifle course. This curriculum is designed for the shooters who have an SPR upper for their 5.56 carbines or those that have M1A’s or other weapons within this class. This is a mid-range precision rifle course (100-600 yards) and can be considered an introductory course for those who have yet to dive into the bolt action class. Please see the website for a complete course description. We’ve also updated the “Facilities” page to show more local information for the Yakima area. This is now including RV parks and camping as a few students asked about this last year. The landowner is also permitting primitive camping at the range for those interested.

Registration for the 2011 courses will open on the 21st of March. The registration link isn’t present as of yet, but please look for it at the bottom of the course description pages on the 21st.

We look forward to seeing new shooters as well as welcoming familiar faces for advanced level training. See you on the line!

www.ccptraining.com

Re: Central Cascade Precision 2011 Training Schedule

Caylen is a great guy and a great instructor. if you are looking for a place to train keep him in mind!!!

Congrats to Caylen and the others at CCP for the write up they got in the new annual "Sniper" which is a shooting times publication I believe.

I gotta get my gear in order and I hope to participate in one of your courses. It helps your located in my home town.

I am hoping my work schedule is going to be nice to me and allow some time off this summer so I can take one or two of his classes. Seems like the right thing to do since he is in my backyard basically!!

I will be attending the Precision Rifle 2 course this September and I can't wait. Caylen is a awesome fella and a great instructor.