• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Central FLORIDA I have powder: RL-15, AR COMP, AA1680, Power Pistol, Tac, etc.

Interesting. My local shop has rl15, varget, and h1000 in stock as well and noone is lining up to buy it. Hopefully its a sign?

Its a sign no one has $! Sports mans came online at 4:16 am sat morn and powder was sold out in 6 minutes! red dot, RL-15, Unique, Etc.

Chris the "for sale" sections/catagories are: Fire arms, Optics, & accessories, none of which powder/bullets, I.E. components is, hopefully they will get a components section soon.

RL-15 & Power Pistol will be in tomorrow, just joined up with a class 6 n 7 now I will be able to sell on Gunbroker and ship powder!

Options & Accessories For Sale is where the Reloading Components are listed. Can't say you're going to be a real popular vendor anyway if you're bragging about selling on Gunbroker! Before you decide to flame me for this comment consider that I'm not looking for a contest and this will be my one and only post on the subject. Just funny that someone who has 135 posts and wants to sell powder on the Hide doesn't know where to look for it!