• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up CENTRAL MISSOURI NEAR OWENSVILLE

Re: CENTRAL MISSOURI NEAR OWENSVILLE

About 3.5 hours from me or I'd love to come out and shoot with you-

I should be able to make it to Bland some time. Bit of a drive, but not that bad....

Just let me know when.

Lots of relatives of mine live in Owensville, I'm north a bit from there. Anyone know the Baxters or Kemp's?

I wanna shoot past 1k!

Let me check and see when I don't have to coach any baseball or softball games, and I'll give you a shout.

If you've a date in mind, let me know...I'll do my best to make sure I make it.

Thanks for the offer, Mike!

Hey 762, are you talking about Waynes place?

I would be in for some long stuff soon. Not sure about this weekend, but set a date and let us know (the GAP needs to streach her legs)! I will be in KC this weekend and MIGHT be able to sneak away from the wife for a bit!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey 762, are you talking about Waynes place?

I would be in for some long stuff soon. Not sure about this weekend, but set a date and let us know (the GAP needs to streach her legs)! I will be in KC this weekend and MIGHT be able to sneak away from the wife for a bit!
</div></div>
no i am not talking about waynes place.

Sweet, Bland has a couple of places to shoot that far. Thats awesome. I have never been up to Waynes, just never got around to it.

I think you might just have the only place in the state that you can shoot to 1500. Nice.

There's several places you can get WAY past 1500, it's just a matter of knowing who owns it...think big power line cuts. I found one that's 8 miles long!