• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Central PA anyone?

Jjm84

Private
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2008
PA
Looking to do some shooting in the Central PA area. I'm within a half hour of Reade Range but am not a member there at the present time. I work an odd schedule that includes weekends so can't really make any of the matches held there. If anyone wants to meet up give me a yell.

Re: Central PA anyone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARShuter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I shoot there quite often. Once the weather breaks I'll be there at least 3 times a month. </div></div>

Shoot me a PM when your plan your next trip. I really need to join there. Not sure who to get ahold of to do so.

Re: Central PA anyone?

Go to Readeange.org you can make a copy of the app. from the site, or under the contact info get ahold of Tom Ferraro he's the prez. and a good guy.