• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Central PA meet up in the end of October?

cms81586

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2005
AZ
I'll be back home on leave during the end of October to the beginning of November. Anyone from central PA wanna get together and do some shooting? I'm going to break out the TRG and stretch it's legs for a day if I can get some ammo loaded up. Post here if you're interested!

CMS

Re: Central PA meet up in the end of October?

cms,let me know when,and i am member at 1000yd range in central pa........miker

Will do. You a member at Reade?

CMS

Yes , And chairperson, I run the 600yd NRA and F class matches plus the SNIPER matches

Depending on the day you guys decide and/or if it's my weekend off, I'll come out and shoot.

Keep up posted.

CM.

Any way a Fellow Hide member from DE could show up and shoot?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam Pini</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any way a Fellow Hide member from DE could show up and shoot?</div></div>
Sorry, only Pa shooter allowed
laugh.gif
. Just messin with you.

I don't see any reason why not. Sure will be a long drive. You might see about getting a membership for the range so you can make a weekend out of it. Members camp on site for free.

BTW, welcome to the hide.

CM