• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ceracote new ar-10 barrel

40x

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2009
Pennsylvanian
Dose any one have a reliable source for fast turnaround time to cerakote a SS barrel.I call and emailed couple off companies with no answer back.I wont do business with that kind of response.

Re: ceracote new ar-10 barrel

BRAIN on here does aluminum mesh blast jobs (prep work), I don't know if he does Cerakote or the finish work. I can tell you he's fast, affordable and does good job. He answers his email, and he will not take your barrel hostage (been there).

Upstate Armory Group does cerakoat. contact info at the link below. Tell them MountainMan man sent you.

Cerakoat

Try AZ Precision at 480-467-8090. They will answer your calls and are good people to work with and prices are reasonable.

I tried both companies no luck they are not taking any work any other ceracote applicators.

I literally just got off of the phone with Mark at Short Action Customs, I emailed him maybe 30 min ago, and he called me back rather than email (I liked that). I was asking him about doing some work for my SPS Tactical including cerakoting my barrel.

Anyways, you might want to check him out, he sounded like he has pretty fast turnaround times too:

http://www.shortactioncustoms.com/index.html

Call NIC they make cerakote they will do the barrel for you and right as rain ask for Chris . Its a great coating I like it better than duracoat but find its a tad bit harder to spray it very thin and is easy to run I use a small air brush one light coat per co,s advice Kim

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpapa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried both companies no luck they are not taking any work any other ceracote applicators. </div></div>

You tried Upstate Armory group? They don't turn down business. Click the link below for their contact info.

Upstate Armory Group / Ceracoat

Thank you every one for helping me locate a cerakote applicator I send my work out to short action customs mark seamed very professional on the phone and most important he answers the phone and any question you have.