• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cerakote 700

TXBRASS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2009
Shiner, TEXAS
0ED20D65-C89E-4775-B2FB-88AF1D392CBB-6925-000004C3BDBB6652_zps564bde4b.jpg

Just put the finishing touches on this Remington 700 in .308 Win. Cerakote'd in Graphite Black, Crimson, and Burnt Bronze.

Not sure if I am a fan of the crimson, but the other two colors look amazing! Did you build this gun? How much does it weigh?

Ben

I like what you did there with (what appears to be) the carbon fiber weave showing through. I have a similar project coming up, definately looks great! Good job!

Branden

Is that carbon fiber? Looks amazing.

Not carbon fiber. Just the way I used the Cerakote and stencil to give it that design. I call it "scale", but that word is just pulled out my rear. It is a standard fiberglass McMillan stock.

I like what you did there with (what appears to be) the carbon fiber weave showing through. I have a similar project coming up, definately looks great! Good job!

Branden

Not carbon fiber. Just the way I used the Cerakote and stencil to give it that design. I call it "scale", but that word is just pulled out my rear. It is a standard fiberglass McMillan stock.

Braden,

Coming from you and your work that means the world to me! Thank You....