• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Cerakote Applicator - Portland, Oregon area

OregonDistance

oregondistance
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2011
Tualatin, Oregon
Hello,

Can anyone please recommend a Cerakote Applicator in the Portland, OR area, for a composite rifle stock. I see several certified applicators listed on CeraKote's website, but would appreciate a recommendation.

Thank you for your consideration.

/Steve

I've not used them but have seen lots of good stuff posted on a local Oregon fishing & hunting related website.
Anyway, you might want to contact Oregon Timberwolf LLC - they have a website and they are out in Oregon City.
I've only seen pictures of some of the rifles they have coated and they looked darn nice.

Hello,

Can anyone please recommend a Cerakote Applicator in the Portland, OR area, for a composite rifle stock. I see several certified applicators listed on CeraKote's website, but would appreciate a recommendation.

Thank you for your consideration.

/Steve

I used NW Ceramic Coatings in Redmond, OR a little while ago and they did an outstanding job. I shipped my stuff to them from WA and they turned it around in less than a week.

Cerakote Gun finishes | Gun coating | Custom gun coating | North West Ceramic Coatings