• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cerakote color pattern suggestions for rifle stock

USAF Ret

Saved by Grace
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2023
North Carolina
I am taking one of my rifles to get a cerakote job done at the local custom shop. Single color cerakote - rifle, stock, scope, etc. is $275. Any patterns over 1 color starts running pretty costly. I think he said three colors on the stock, like a camo pattern, doubles the price. With another build going, just can't afford that.

They have a titanium color I am doing the action and scope. It is like a darker SS color. Kind of stuck on the stock color. I am thinking a dark green. Any suggestions or folks that have pics is appreciated to get some ideas.

I am taking one of my rifles to get a cerakote job done at the local custom shop. Single color cerakote - rifle, stock, scope, etc. is $275. Any patterns over 1 color starts running pretty costly. I think he said three colors on the stock, like a camo pattern, doubles the price. With another build going, just can't afford that.

They have a titanium color I am doing the action and scope. It is like a darker SS color. Kind of stuck on the stock color. I am thinking a dark green. Any suggestions or folks that have pics is appreciated to get some ideas.
Titanium is ok. Tungsten is really cool looking. Dark green sounds good in my book. Good color contrast.

Try Palehorse Zero Cerakote in MN…
They do great work!

Yup…
Go to their website…
View some pictures of color combos of jobs they’ve done.
Is that better?
Yeah, I am going to my local custom shop. They do great work and don't have to deal with shipping.

Was thinking, and I will ask monday, may be able to do one of those green stocks with black webbing and it might not run as much.

So, really just looking at what solid color stock would look good with a titanium cerakote barrel and any pics. Not looking for recommendations on companies, camo patterns and other types of painting available. Thanks.

Thinking of going with the SIG MCX color for the stock.

SIG 3.jpg