• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Cerakote Kimber 1911 SIS Pro

Re: Cerakote Kimber 1911 SIS Pro

That looks really nice, gonna have to look into Cerakote a little more for my .45's. Thanks for sharing!

Looks like the color of the Vortex Razor riflescope... nice gun and thanks for sharing

The colors are Burnt Bronze and Graphite Black. I'll post pics of some other guns I've done. The 1911 is classic and good two tones really make them look great. The standard Kimber finish is anything but durable and I wish I had before pics to post. The safety and magazine release both were worn through to bare metal, as were a few other parts.

Looks almost as good as your avatar
smile.gif

Looks good. I have the custom SIS and found out that they are not makeing them anymore. To bad cause there nice guns. Your right about the finish, I carry mine everyday and, it's lookin beat up but it's not

I will have to keep this finish in mind. I just purchased two Kimber SIS (1) Ultra and (1) Pro both NIB never fired. Oh the cool part wait for it wait for it.....total out the the door $2100.00; So if any of you have any ideas for me and my new toys let me know. Thank you