• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cerakote stock painting and more!!!

eddief

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I use "H" baked on series cerakote on the stocks I paint. I don't bake at 250*F that would ruin any stock not to mention the bedding.

All I can say is when my stocks are cured, the finish is just as durable as on the metal. Bedding is not effected by my cure at all.

Not to mention I can also spider web with any cerakote color exactly as you see on the HS or B&C style stocks.

I also have a new durable paint that I will be spider webbing with, that can be had in either: yellow, red, Black, white, blue or green.

Lastly, I will be offering a rubber sure feel clear coat paint that is pretty darn scratch and marr resistant. Matte in color and resistant to most chemicals.

Keep an eye out on my website for soon to be posted examples for webbing and clear coat.

Pricing to follow also. Thanks!

Re: cerakote stock painting and more!!!

Eddie, got any coated stock pictures?