• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Cert for Free Thunderbeast supressor

Unneccesary to possess to redeem unless you are buying to flip to someone else.

You live on here replying to for sale ads many times within one minute and always with the goofy thumbs up for dozens and dozens of ads. Do you work, do you sleep? Incredible if you’re in WA state replying to ads with your thumbs up at all hours. I see people replying to ads you bought an item with upset emojis as you are always snagging stuff before others.

You are starting to look like someone else that was always snagging for sale items before everyone else that had to upgrade to a commercial account.

Yes sir, I work full time, and my job has me doing charting outside of work hours pretty much through the night every night and every weekend to boot. You are right, my job leaves me almost no time to sleep, I generally sleep about 4 hours a day after I get off of my work, then get up to chart through the rest of the night. It’s pretty miserable, lol, but I’m told it gets better (it’s a new job/profession for me). One of my biggest highlights in my life is this site. I don’t know if you are aware, but you can have the app set up to instant message you as soon as any ad is posted, so I literally look at every ad posted on here, every day, usually within a few minutes of being posted, unless I’m in with a patient at the time it’s posted, but I typically scroll through them between patients aka about every 20 minutes or so while at work, and usually instantly when I’m not at work. I’m also a bit of a compulsive buyer, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, lol. And yes, I like a lot of posts on here. There is a lot of cool stuff that I like on here, and I share that with a thumbs up. I assume people appreciate me sharing that I think they have a cool item I like.

If you would like help setting up your phone app so you can get instant messages, you can PM me and I can try to help you with it. I did it several months ago but I’m sure I could figure it out again if you’d like help doing so. It’s pretty neat!