• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ceylonc - Customer Service!

KTDLS7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2010
D-FW, TX
If you need Eberlestock gear (or other products he distributes), Ceylon is the vendor to contact!

Customer Service is paramount to Ceylon - I recently ordered an Eberlestock product and was told at time of order "contact me if you are not 100% satisfied". I received the product and realized it was not going to work for me. Called Ceylon and he was good to his word - we discussed my requirements, returned the product, and he fixed me up with exactly what I needed.

It was a pleasure to work with Ceylon, I will continue to support him, and want to let you know he is a GTG Sniper's Hide Vendor.

Kevin

Re: Ceylonc - Customer Service!

Just picked up an eberlestock A4SS w/harness, ceylon was top notch. Great customer service. Quick shipping and willing to chat and help me make a selection. Will definitely do business again and would suggest anyone in need of a pack or related item to hit him up.

He is definitely the go-to guy for your equipment needs.

Friendly and helpful.

Just ordered a G2 from his website, awesome prices. And you get a free gift with your order as well. I picked a hydration bladder. Can't wait till Friday.

I'm considering allowing him in the Memphis Mafia.

Another Thumbs Up For Ceylon. Grabbed a Gunslinger II and some extras. Great service, great price!

BMT