• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CFB is back and thread is gone

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
With CFB back in full swing this year, I miss the old thread we use to have here. It was fun trash talking esp with the bamma fans and the little predictions game we had going for a few years. Lots of good games this weekend:

Penn v Wis
LSU v UCLA,
UGA v Clemson

oh and Bama v Miami

Got to go find a Miami shirt somewhere.

Its here.

Yay magic bean game! Run by a buncha woke commies who pay dumb kids to ignore actual schooling and chase the magic bean around the grass! And make them billions of $$$.

Its here.

Thanks so much Maggot

Reactions: Maggot
Another season, another year it will suck to be a Husker football fan. Oh well, the volleyball team is damn good and those games can be quite fun to watch.
I watched that game, it was awful. Need a new QB and coach. Martinez tries, but isn't up to the task. Scott Frost (coach) isn't who you want.

I watched that game, it was awful. Need a new QB and coach. Martinez tries, but isn't up to the task. Scott Frost (coach) isn't who you want.
I wholeheartedly agree about Martinez. Four year starter that hasn't gotten any better? Bench him. The fact that he still hasn't been permanently benched makes me sort of agree with Frost not being our guy.