• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing CG Jackson 22 V Huber Concepts Trigger

pc3

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2008
Australia
Which of these 2 triggers is able to better handle dirt dust etc.

Looking at an alternative to Jewell HVR and I understand that these two will handle dust etc. better than the Jewell ?

Re: CG Jackson 22 V Huber Concepts Trigger

I have the Huber and it's completely sealed!! Don't know how it can get any better than that.

Hands Down..........The HUBER
John builds the best !

1S1

Ive had my CG Jacskson trigger for a few months and havent had any issues. I shoot often and in pretty dusty conditions. Its not completely sealed so I cant testify that it is as good as a Huber. I also havent had it long enough to know for sure. What I do like about the CG is the adjustable shoe position. This allows me to build a more natural position for my trigger on an AICS platform. YMMV

Used mine in eastern washington this weekend. It was pretty damn dusty and really windy. I had left my case open for about 4 hours before I shot it and the entire thing was coated. I didn't have any issues. Not sure how dirt could work it's way in there without dragging it in the mud.

Still my favorite trigger.
laugh.gif

Not sure on the Huber as I have not had one here to play with but the new Mod22 Tactical CG X-Treme trigger is a very nice unit and cannot be compared with the Jewell as there are no stamped parts and they just don't fail.
wink.gif
We have the Tactical models in stock as well.

PDF Specs on the new Mod22 triggers

Cheers,

Adam