• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing CG Jaskson AR-15 Extreeme Trigger?

allena2s2

Private
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I got one of these new and it shoots a two or three round burst at least 2 times out of a 30 rnd mag. It is such a light pull that I think it is actually "bump firing". Promptly took it out. I have tried adjusting this thing every way possible including using the instructions. No joy. While testing it it seems to work allright, but not when actually firing it.

I have the CG Jaskson Mod 22 on my Badger M2008, it works as advertised, excellent product.

Any help is appreciated. Or does anyone want to buy it?

Thanks,

Allen

Re: CG Jaskson AR-15 Extreeme Trigger?

I have 3 of them in 3 different rifles and have installed them in about 10 other AR's locally and have never had that happen! I had that happen out in CO with a McCormick trigger and it was spooky!

Give Tom a call @ 513-313-3464 and he will get you taken care of!

Let me know if I can assist as well.

Adam

Re: CG Jaskson AR-15 Extreeme Trigger?

No experience with that particular trigger, but I know if you call Tom Myers at X-treme Shooting, he'll help you pronto. In that case, why waste your time talking to us? :)