• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors CGS Contact Info?

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    Anyone have luck contacting CGS via email? I've sent them a few emails (through their online contact form and also directly) with no response. I'm interested in one of their suppressors and have a few questions. I'll never understand company's that ignore communication from existing or potential customers, especially in this day in age. Makes me wonder how it'll go if I should ever need warranty service. I know CGS's owner/designer, or whatever, had an account here at one point, but was banned. Anyone have better luck in communicating with CGS?

Last edited:
    Anyone have luck contacting CGS via email? I've sent them a few emails (through their online contact form and also directly) with no response. I'm interested in one of their suppressors and have a few questions. I'll never understand company's that ignore communication from existing or potential customers, especially in this day in age. Makes me wonder how it'll go if I should ever need warranty service. I know CGS's owner/designer, or whatever, had an account here at one point, but was banned. Anyone have better luck in communicating with CGS?

I've never had an issues with email or Instagram dm's from Josh or Bobby(cgs account).

I have had issues with websites contact us pages not sending stuff on other sites. Maybe it's a web issue?

Have you tried just emailing [email protected]

Reactions: Arc Light
    How long ago you send the emails? I sent them one a while back and they did get back but it was several weeks.

How long ago you send the emails? I sent them one a while back and they did get back but it was several weeks.
    It's been about a week, maybe I need to wait longer. I guess I've been spoiled by companies that respond within 24-48 hours.

Yeah they're a small operation and have a lot of work. Shot show back log, new can release, mil contracts on devices and suppressors, etc. They need to expand.

Hope they get back to you soon.

Reactions: Arc Light