• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Chad and his crew come through for me, Bartlein was also a big part, too!!

JGorski

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2011
Central Wis.
Posted this in "Bolt action rifles" as well, just thought I'd share it here as well.
Competing in our 3rd 600yd BR Comp of the year, my first group of the day produced this outstanding 1.74" group, then a few minutes later I shot this 3.374" group, 4 of those go 1.344", isn't that enough to piss a guy off, but shit happens in the shooting world, I'll get over it, maybe, LOL. My cartridge of choice is the 6 Creedmoor loaded with 41.6grs H4350, tula primers, and BN coated DTACs, 002" off the lands. Freebore is 183 I believe, perfect for the DTACs. So a big THANKS go out to the crew at Longrifles Inc., Bartlein barrels and Tom Myers who built the action and CG trigger. Hope to do better next time out, like win 'A' class or the best Agg. Shown is both my 6 Creeds, the alpine camo rifle did the trick this time.
CrSlayE.jpg

QmlHn72.jpg

TF0pNNM.jpg

Is that a Leslie Speaker cabinet in the last photo?

You guys are awesome. "Hey JGorski, f**k those nice rifles! Let's talk about your vintage speaker box and the cheap metal rifle holder!" LMAO....

i've been looking for a rug with that pattern where did you come across it ?

Nice rifles Jay! Chad does great work and you gotta love that 6 Creedmoor!