• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chads got a brother in Arkansas apparently

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Washington County, AR – An Adair County sheriff’s deputy is under investigation after he shot a man who showed up at his home and grabbed him by his neck during a physical altercation outside the deputy’s house.

https://policetribune.com/video-off...-c2BJ7mv_VjEzrXgdP7aKe24DiLLmWNIMlElRW5ZGW7j0

The guy that got shot was the stepson of the sheriff's deputy's landlord and also was an ex con that the sheriff's deputy had dealings with as a correctional officer.

He used Chad's tactic of "Shoot me, I dare you!" when the deputy showed a gun and then went hands on and like Chad, found out.

Last edited:
Chad's thing was different. He said that he better shoot him or he was gonna take the gun and use it on him which is a threat to someone's life.

Chad's thing was different. He said that he better shoot him or he was gonna take the gun and use it on him which is a threat to someone's life.
Yes, Chad should have stuck with the standard "I'm going to stick it up your ass" response.

However, I would have evicted the shooter for wearing those pants.

How did he expect to wear those without getting his ass kicked?

Last edited:
Looks like shot #1 got him in the crotch fruit propagation area, so nice work by deputy for that one anyway.

One less sister fucker either way. LOL
Yeah, he'll be shitting in a bag too, at least for awhile.

What do you think would happen if a citizen shot the unarmed landlord's son?

Do you think Adair County Sheriff Jason Ritchie would have 'thrown his support behind' him?

No.
She said she has it on, tape.
She's from the 80s
I too caught it, but let it slide.

Chad's ol' lady was not as abrasive. "BTW Kyle, I got you on video shooting my husband."

She must have lived in a double wide.

Last edited:
Well on the upside, it looks like he aimed for the legs. Aren't people always wanting people to shoot 'em in the legs or some shit?

Guy fucked around and found out, I seriously doubt he was on the verge of a breakthrough in cancer research, so if he died, good riddance, if he lived, maybe next time he won't be such a fucktard. There's too many people on this planet anyway, the herd needs to be thinned, and some bleach needs to be added to the gene pool.

Branden

Edit: I guess he shot him in the stomach, looked like the legs to me....oh well.

Give or take an ass whipping. No reason to shoot that guy. The deputy was young and fit, they were similar in size. No excuse for pulling a gun. Everyone is afraid to take an ass beating now, probably explains why there are so many folks walking around out there that are overdue..

Give or take an ass whipping. No reason to shoot that guy. The deputy was young and fit, they were similar in size. No excuse for pulling a gun. Everyone is afraid to take an ass beating now, probably explains why there are so many folks walking around out there that are overdue..
Nobody is required to take an ass beating.

I avoid getting shot by not being a cunt. It’s worked amazingly well so far.

I had a similar thought but you were first.
Back in the early 80's things changed. People would throw down and beat the crap out of each other. Then knives started to get popular and that led to someone pulling out a gun. The next thing you knew every Poindexter was a tuff guy.
Nobody is required to take an ass beating.

I avoid getting shot by not being a cunt. It’s worked amazingly well so far.
I avoid confrontation but if someone insists... I won't be second

maybe this is the reason aliens go to trailer parks to find people to give them anal probes . derp
eating-popcorn.gif

That was some high class trailer park shit show.
If only the deputy was wearing a wife beater I would give it a 5 star review. So it's just a 4.5
chad should of said, 'I'm only coming closer to you because I can't hear you'. You are my friend, let me hug you. I come in peace..

I'm getting older and I won't take an ass whipping from anyone. I try to not give people reasons but I'll do whatever it takes to stop whoever thinks he can give me a beatdown. Even if it means killing him.

FOFA

One of my trucks I bought from an old guy. Had a huge banner across the back window: "I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping".