• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chalk another one up for LEO's

Re: Chalk another one up for LEO's

He should receive the death penalty. Not as punishment, as prevention. He need not procreate.

ah sweet a Ford Crown victoria just like the cops dri.... Oh shit

That is AWESOME. Love it when people do their stupid stuff right in front of LE

Taser's should have a variable switch.

Stop being the lowest setting, Stop Now being about the first third. Then the second thrid be Stop Right fu(&ing Now with the last and final setting being, EXTRA CRISPY without appeal!

Simple, effective, and definitive. May require a backpack battery, ergo a Cadet 'right-hand-man' being a second necessity.

Would definitely apply in this case, eh?

I'll see this idiot in a few days when he hits CCC. I'll let you know just how stupid he really is. It's gonna be hard to keep from getting in trouble for trying to slap the stupid out of him.....

As my old mentor used to say, "That's proof that prostitutes have children".

I have been expecting something similar down on my end of the state, not up there in South Arkansas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's gonna be hard to keep from getting in trouble for trying to slap the stupid out of him..... </div></div>

You wont be able to slap hard or long enough to do that. He looks like a total dip shit thats probably a huge mommas boy when the going gets rough.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been expecting something similar down on my end of the state, <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">not up there in South Arkansas</span></span></span>. </div></div>

Watch it, no need for that kinda talk
wink.gif

Hows the 260?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hows the 260? </div></div>

It looks great! Problem was I was supposed to have the weekend it arrived as my "custody weekend' for my son (that you built the rifle for). He pulled up sick with a stomach virus, so he stayed at his maw's house. I got it setup, scope mounted, test rounds loaded, but I didn't want to be the first to pull the trigger on his rifle. I just picked him up, so if the rain holds off we'll be shooting later this weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's gonna be hard to keep from getting in trouble for trying to slap the stupid out of him..... </div></div>

You wont be able to slap hard or long enough to do that. He looks like a total dip shit thats probably a huge mommas boy when the going gets rough. </div></div>
Nah, probably not, but I'm gonna have fun with him
grin.gif