• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Chamber Flag Question

TattooBlade

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I'm new to F class and just getting started. Where's a good place to get a chamber flag or is that supplied at the shoot? Does anyone happen to have an extra one? Thanks!

Re: Chamber Flag Question

A dozen costs $4 from the CMP Estore.

viewImage.aspx

https://estore.odcmp.com/store/company/company.aspx?pg=agree

A good match director will have them available at the match for $1. Call the match director and confirm he has them before you go without one.

Someone will lend you one if they don't, so don't stay home if you don't have one. Go to the match and it will work out for you.

got mine from Midway!

Sinclair sells them as well.

_9H_Cracka is right there is always someone like me who shows up and can't find their flag and ends up buying one every other match resulting a hoard of flags in the shooting bag. Someone always has one to loan or as he said the match should have them for sale usually $1.00.

you can make one yourself it's not to hard zip tie caution tape-yarn anything yellow as long as it can be seen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ejb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you can make one yourself it's not to hard zip tie caution tape-yarn anything yellow as long as it can be seen </div></div>

Much better at making the match official(s) happy route is to use an actual ECI.