• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chamber pics

what do you hope to learn from those?
Folks are mostly running Calfee II straight wall no rim reamer on BR chambers,

what do you hope to learn from those?
Folks are mostly running Calfee II straight wall no rim reamer on BR chambers,

I could be wrong, but I interpreted it as he wants to see a picture of a coned rimfire breech. Not necessarily the actual chamber.

My guess is he is trying to negate having to cut extractor slots

I am looking for some chamber pics on single shot benchrest rifles, specifically where the round enters the chamber,
Thanks
Something like this?

20230913_194246.jpg

Reactions: David Lott
Here’s how I typically do a single shot BR gun. I do it because our single shot extractors are at 11:30 and 1:30. Not your typical 3&9 so it’s very evident if the slots aren’t dead nuts. There is some drawback as the chamber mouth is easily dinged, but that can be overcome with some firing pin massaging.

The other picture is how I do 100% of the repeaters. The extractor slots are at 3 & 9 so it’s easy to just move the extractor slot cutter over to the other side of the barrel.

Attachments

• IMG_8018.jpeg
    IMG_8018.jpeg
    356.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8017.jpeg
    IMG_8017.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 82
David , are you needing bore scope pictures of the chamber of single shot bench rest rifles ?