• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing chamber reamer lead times

Re: chamber reamer lead times

Depending on what you are looking for they may have it on the shelf. Just give them a call.

Just ordered a .22-250 reamer for a customer and Manson had it in stock. Hope this helps.
grin.gif

Regards, Paul.

A 22-250 match is 138.oo with bushing size of your choice . I was out there on lead time but we are getting back to 2-6 weeks. I just finished a group of old reamers to get back on track. I have thousands of reamers on the shelf for fast delivery Also a few fluted Remington and savage bolts. If you have a reamer thats over due or one you need out fast call me direct not my crew . I will try and get it out for you even if we need to work extra hours to do so. Thanks Dave Kiff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kiff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A 22-250 match is 138.oo with bushing size of your choice . I was out there on lead time but we are getting back to 2-6 weeks. I just finished a group of old reamers to get back on track. I have thousands of reamers on the shelf for fast delivery Also a few fluted Remington and savage bolts. If you have a reamer thats over due or one you need out fast call me direct not my crew . I will try and get it out for you even if we need to work extra hours to do so. Thanks Dave Kiff </div></div>
No real big hurry on my reamer, just want the quality I know that comes from your shop,
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayjaytuner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was quoted 18 plus weeks from jgs...

didn't realize they were so backlogged...</div></div>

They're back logged for a reason
wink.gif

What are you looking for?