• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chandler m14s???

I've seen a few AR's in their shop and a beautiful accurized M1 Garand last time I was at his shop. I wouldn't mind picking this up if I hit the Mega Millions.

Like the above statement... Norm Chandler does top notch first class work. Nothing else to add. Wish I could afford it.

Chandler m14s???

Like the above statement... Norm Chandler does top notch first class work. Nothing else to add. Wish I could afford it.
Except that he was a Marine supply Colonel, not a sniper, and he does not do his own work.

You don't need 'mega millions' to own a Remington/Hart bolt gun, despite the fact that it is indeed what he charges for them.

Last edited:
^ Unless IBA changed something, but they used to send out all of their rebarrel work to Hart. I'm not going to say that you are going to pay a premium for the name but...

Chandler m14s???

Some companies cater to people who don't know any better. And some people who don't know any better repeat what they have heard, and represent it as fact.

Last edited: