• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Change My Mind

Long_Action

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2009
Michigan
Screenshot_20221005-172255_DuckDuckGo.jpg
6vvlbm.jpg

Both Reagan and Heston were Dems until they were not. She certainly does say things now that piss off the libs. Being that she is not in Congress anymore you can't see how she would vote so it's just talk. But talk can get you in trouble in America today Constitution or not. I'll wait until she has to endorse someone and see how that goes. In spite of her past on guns in America she does handle them well enough. For a Girl:)

She's a D....It's just the Dems have moved sooooooooo FARRRRRRRRRRR Left, Tulsi seems almost an R.. She's NOT... She's a D
Mittens is a D, it's just the Dems are radical lefts,, he seems almost an R.
Hell, JFK would probably look like a fk'n R in today's clown world..

She's nowhere near perfect, but her views continue to evolve in the correct direction (more freedom and less war) which is much more than can be said for almost any other national candidate.

I might take her more serious if she wasn't all over the place with her politics. Also, I doubt she's a friend to gun owners.

Reactions: 338dude
Both Reagan and Heston were Dems until they were not. She certainly does say things now that piss off the libs. Being that she is not in Congress anymore you can't see how she would vote so it's just talk. But talk can get you in trouble in America today Constitution or not. I'll wait until she has to endorse someone and see how that goes. In spite of her past on guns in America she does handle them well enough. For a Girl:)

And Regan gave amnesty too. I like Reagan, and I like Trump too, but neither were/are hard right guys. Trump just saw a nation going off the ledge and tried to get it back on track and has sacrificed a ton to do that, he also made things harder on himself than he had to, and he completely underestimated the Swamp. (Hard to fault him too much there because I don't think anyone knew just how bad it all really was pre trump)Trump.

IF there was a guy who had the convictions and the wherewithal to run and speak to people plainly like Trump but without all the grandiose stuff and knew when to lay low, that guy could win again but after seeing what they have done to a billionaire president of the US, I can't imagine anyone like that would run again.

She always voted against gun rights while being protected by guys with guns

Would be nice the next time she is on TCT if he could ask her if her position on guns has changed. Especially in the light of the huge crime increases and the alphabet agency's becoming solely political. That would at least answer that question.

Would be nice the next time she is on TCT if he could ask her if her position on guns has changed. Especially in the light of the huge crime increases and the alphabet agency's becoming solely political. That would at least answer that question.
I wonder if she could be swayed on her stance, she doesn’t seem like an insane person.

I wish Tucker would ask her that as well. During the democrat primaries I specifically remember her denouncing what she referred to as “weapons of war or assault weapons” and they need to be banned.

Reactions: canman
All the recent Bans @King , @KZP, wtf did I miss?

I believe it was related to the PP thread that Frank had started. I read a few posts then the next day the entire thread was deleted. @LeftyJason had more details on what happened.
Sean the Nailer did some posts as well but I'm not sure which thread. Pp sees this place as a forum and giving access (training section and other stuff). Also not really any other real viable alternatives with out lots of money to hire someone to take care of.

Reactions: JR_77