• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Changes to user upgrades coming soon

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hey guys, just wanted to send out a quick update about new changes coming to the community. We will be making an adjustment to the user upgrade plans soon and this is simply due to the funds required to keep this site in the great shape that it's in while also adding on new features like streaming and the app. If you currently have a user upgrade, don't worry as your cost won't be changing.

We'll be adding a new user upgrade called Supporter+ and items such as the care package and community webinar will be moved to this plan. This is simply due to the cost of creating and sending out care packages as that is all done by hand. If you’re currently a supporter or commercial member, we’ll be giving you a free upgrade to the Supporter+ upgrade for a year to try it out!

These won't be changes that will be made immediately, but we will let you know as soon as they happen. If you have any questions please let me know.

Why don’t you guys just make it $10/yr. For everyone. With 174,000 members most likely half to 2/3 will stay, and make close to a million. If there are the amount of members the counter says there are??? Get rid of the riff raff. At $20 per month no thanks but $10-$20 per yr. to stay on the site. You would get rid of the drifters.

I hope the old style system comes back. I liked having individual for sale topic sections to post ads on like Optics and Ammo and Long Guns all on their own separate page, I really don't like that every topic or item for sale is on one continuous page, especially when you post an item up for sale and 2 hours later it is on page 5. The old system was much better and I hope you guys bring something similar back.

Why don’t you guys just make it $10/yr. For everyone. With 174,000 members most likely half to 2/3 will stay, and make close to a million.
    You’re optimistic. How many among those 174,000 members are active? Half? 1/3? 1/4 most likely. From 1/4 active members maybe a half or less will pay.
    It’s not about money. It’s a matter of principle.

I hope the old style system comes back. I liked having individual for sale topic sections to post ads on like Optics and Ammo and Long Guns all on their own separate page, I really don't like that every topic or item for sale is on one continuous page, especially when you post an item up for sale and 2 hours later it is on page 5. The old system was much better and I hope you guys bring something similar back.

You clearly don't understand how to work the filters......

You can sort by topics just click on firearms / optics / accessories and it will filter everything with that tag

You can sort by topics just click on firearms / optics / accessories and it will filter everything with that tag

Right.

1644532478994.png

I’ve bought and sold on here for a long time but not enough to justify $20 a month. I like the site don’t get me wrong but a yearly fee would make life simpler
    Exactly. This is why I can’t justify the $20 a month. I have stuff I’d like to get rid of or at least try but it’s small potatoes. Most isn’t making me any money, but maybe someone else can use what I have. Same reason I don’t bother putting it on eBay. Fees and shipping isn’t worth my time to package and run to the PO.