• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Changing Preferences on Shooter App

Vin

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2004
Just loaded this program on my IPod Touch. Looking at the instructions, it says you can access preferences on the bottom right of the screen. It isn't there. I want to change the distance from yds to meters and use density altitude etc. Am I missing something here.Thx for your help.

Re: Changing Preferences on Shooter App

Since I don't have my iPod in front of me, I can only guess that the settings you want to change are in the Settings section of the iPod/iPhone. Basically go to your homepage. Go into the "Settings" (note this is the iPod/iPhone settings where they have wifi, etc. You are not the Shooter app at this point.) Any case scroll down and find the "Shooter" app. Click it and in there you can change a hole bunch of settings such as switch it to Density Altitude, etc. This would be my guess on what your looking for.