• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chargemaster needs minimum weight for auto disp?

hill billy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using a plastic Lyman funnel pan on my Chargemaster and noticed last night that the auto dispense wasn't working. I pulled out the stock metal pan and noticed it weighed more than double what the plastic pan did. When I used the metal pan, the auto dispense works fine. The plastic pan weighs 69.2 gr, and adding a small washer that weighed 14 gr gave just enough weight to the plastic pan to activate the auto dispense. Anything over 85 or so and it worked fine.

Anybody run into this before and know if I can change one of the settings in the menu to accommodate this? Am I stuck gluing a small washer to the plastic pan?

Re: Chargemaster needs minimum weight for auto disp?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hill billy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I stuck gluing a small washer to the plastic pan? </div></div>
I taped a bullet to the back of my pan to make my two pans exactly the same weight. I never thought about reprogramming the chargemaster. Try this website, and see what you can find out.