• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Charlie Watts Passed!

Mick and Keith might.

RIP Charlie

Damn….I will miss him at the Cotton Bowl this Nov. Did get to see him along with Mick Keith & Ronnie at the Death Star (no pun intended) several years ago - they still know how to put on a show.

RIP Charlie, always classy & will be missed.

I figured this wasn't going to end well when they said "common procedure" a few weeks ago.

Reactions: Maggot
Damn….I will miss him at the Cotton Bowl this Nov. Did get to see him along with Mick Keith & Ronnie at the Death Star (no pun intended) several years ago - they still know how to put on a show.

RIP Charlie, always classy & will be missed.
I saw them when they played here at UVA. My seat was well above the nosebleed area but still a good show except for the bomb scare just before intermission. They had to clear the entire seating area for a while.

Reactions: fanninland
My hippy older sister saw them perform live and said Charlie appeared ok.

But that was in '71😆

• Haha
Reactions: Expert684
I worked security for the steel wheels tour in the late 80’s .was between the stage and the fence keeping the folks from the stage. Had an event staff tshirt on so could go pretty much anywhere
Rip charlie. Was a good show

1629835765099.png

:( sad day for any Stones fan. Charlie was the glue in that band. My GF and I have tickets to see them in October (Already said Charlie wasn't going to be with them), from a rescheduled show when Mick had his scare.
One of my favorites from the early days where Charlie really shined:

Reactions: fanninland
Thought there were going to play till they made 100!
Saw the Stones in Memphis , July 4 1975. Hotter than Hell , no beer or containers allowed. Would have killed or maimed for a 6 pack. Thanks for the memories Charlie !