• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Charlize Theron 's a modern day C*nt

Handloader

Minuteman
Jun 11, 2009
Lewisburg, Ohio
Short version... Charlize is having an estrogen, entitled filled moment of ager and she "jumps out of the War Rig in the movie prop, and she starts swearing her head off at Tom Hardy, saying, 'Fine the f---ing c--t a hundred thousand dollars for every minute that he's held up this crew,' and 'How disrespectful you are!'" She screams it out. It's so loud, it's so windy — Tom might've heard some of it, but he charged up to her and went, 'What did you say to me?' He was quite aggressive. She really felt threatened."

So let me get this straight...Charlize goes full-Karen (albeit a hot Karen), then becomes the victim. Needs security to keep her safe for the rest of the movie shoot. Too bad she didn't work wit Ol' Alec Baldwin................. I'm so sick of this shit.

Final note, I've read the article in a few different websites. I love how almost all of them leave out the fact that the Cunt initiated the action.

Bill Burr was right, when the ship hits an iceberg and starts sinking, all the feminists will quickly put their hair into ponytails and start saying "i'm just a girl" and they deserve to get on the life boats first. However, they will shit all over men leading up to that moment, and suddenly be the frail helpless beings they are when it suits their needs.

I'm not surprised she went full Karen though, so many of those hollywood starlets are so disconnected from reality, and caught up in their own fairy tail of a life of privilege and luxury.

Branden

I read this and was like... seriously? This is just another PR stunt to bring her to attention for some movie or show coming up... or as part of trying to repair her reputation (although this makes her look stupid to most people). Highly doubt Tom was about to actually harm her.

Frankly I find this uncalled for. He shouldn't have been late. She had every right to call him out exactly like she did. He reacted aggressive, apparently, by getting into her face. This is the type of reaction you get in the real world when you mouth off sometimes. Doesn't make it right, but years later dragging him through the dirt? For what? What exactly is the purpose?

The purpose is self-promotion. And this is frankly a dirty way of doing it because the only entity that kept that story going was tabloids -- both of them did an interview TOGETHER and put it to bed. And it seems to be Hollywood's preferred method because it's safe to drag a man through the dirt, but if we criticize her record of being difficult to work with on set, it's because she's being mistreated.

If the story is true, Tom could have handled it differently. Still... don't expect a bouqet of roses from anyone you chew out like you run the place.

Short version... Charlize is having an estrogen, entitled filled moment of ager and she "jumps out of the War Rig in the movie prop, and she starts swearing her head off at Tom Hardy, saying, 'Fine the f---ing c--t a hundred thousand dollars for every minute that he's held up this crew,' and 'How disrespectful you are!'" She screams it out. It's so loud, it's so windy — Tom might've heard some of it, but he charged up to her and went, 'What did you say to me?' He was quite aggressive. She really felt threatened."

So let me get this straight...Charlize goes full-Karen (albeit a hot Karen), then becomes the victim. Needs security to keep her safe for the rest of the movie shoot. Too bad she didn't work wit Ol' Alec Baldwin................. I'm so sick of this shit.

Final note, I've read the article in a few different websites. I love how almost all of them leave out the fact that the Cunt initiated the action.

Fuck him, if we are a crew and you keep fucking me over wasting my time because you cant get there on time.
We are going to have a problem.

probably mad she wasn’t the lead character

starts a verbal altercation swearing like she’s a tuff guy and the dude says “what did you just say to me” to her?

wow, maybe don’t start man like confrontations if you don’t want a man like response.

Reactions: Mwalex
I read this and was like... seriously? This is just another PR stunt to bring her to attention for some movie or show coming up... or as part of trying to repair her reputation (although this makes her look stupid to most people). Highly doubt Tom was about to actually harm her.

Frankly I find this uncalled for. He shouldn't have been late. She had every right to call him out exactly like she did. He reacted aggressive, apparently, by getting into her face. This is the type of reaction you get in the real world when you mouth off sometimes. Doesn't make it right, but years later dragging him through the dirt? For what? What exactly is the purpose?

The purpose is self-promotion. And this is frankly a dirty way of doing it because the only entity that kept that story going was tabloids -- both of them did an interview TOGETHER and put it to bed. And it seems to be Hollywood's preferred method because it's safe to drag a man through the dirt, but if we criticize her record of being difficult to work with on set, it's because she's being mistreated.

If the story is true, Tom could have handled it differently. Still... don't expect a bouqet of roses from anyone you chew out like you run the place.
Once they get old and ugly, the batshit crazy really comes out. They all have histrionic personality disorder anyway. It's what makes people become actresses and politicians. And when they get old and fugly, then suddenly noone pays attention to them. And the only way they get their disorder fed... is to do something crazy like this.

They all do it... It's actor crazy. Has been back to Greek times...

Sirhr

Reactions: Mwalex and Two36

Not enough ass

44DE7BDF00000578-4934908-Charlize_teamed_her_dark_multi_colored_leggings_with_a_black_lon-a-1_1506734422261.jpg

I keep hoping the woke crowd turns on the actors/actresses for what they make but surprised it hasn't happened yet

South African cunt who pretends to be American. Fuck her, never like her.
Yeah she is South African. She even has stuff in her past life that would amount to extreme difficulties( family issues!)That said this is a South African Woman. Maybe not as South and somewhat East but this is a Woman
tumblr_6111a62c8281c19bb687087fb4bcb1ef_0abb4e01_500.jpg

Fellows we are missing something here. There must be a link between getting paid millions and being what comes out of the north end of a south bound horse

So, we need to demand (though lawsuits if necessary) that our bosses all pay us $100,000 a week or more. Than we can all act like complete assholes and everyone will still love us.

I had to check the first post to make sure this wasn't some necropost brought back to life. Really? Some actors actually had words ten years ago and felt threatened. Probably still affecting them . . . poor delicate things!

With something like 9 threads started in the past 24 hours alone on Ukraine just on the Hide, I wouldn't have thought this was a slow news day.

She's a crazy leftwing moron who was engaged to the even crazier Sean Penn just a few years back.

ETA: She also is reportedly one of those parents who thinks it's okay to encourage children to claim the 'trans' label.

Last edited:
Sean Penn sold all his guns because of this twit ... enough said.

Sean Penn sold all his guns because of this twit ... enough said.

He sold all his guns because he’s a weak idiot.

I’ve had girls ask me to do stupid stuff before too, I just say “no” laugh and change the subject. Some men don’t understand how to maneuver in the natural order of things.

Reactions: forthehunt
She's a crazy leftwing moron who was engaged to the even crazier Sean Penn just a few years back.

ETA: She also is reportedly one of those parents who thinks it's okay to encourage children to claim the 'trans' label.
And, of course, never happened that the Theron family fled South Africa because they could not stand the thought of living in a post-Apartheid nation. Where they might not be 'safe?' perhaps? Where they didn't want to be? A minority among blacks?

America looked better than a Majority black Government to you, the Theron family and Cheerize-dip, didn't it? You folks didn't emigrate to America because you loved the corn dogs and Apple Pie, did you? You came here to get away from a black government that would have made your tenure in SA... intolerable to you. Ja?

Yet this over the hill ex-second-tier actress.... thinks she can lecture us on race. You go back and flaunt that aged bootie in Pretoria, there Bippy. Then come complain to America about how rotten we are here.

Oh and the Africans chop up the trannies with machetes. At least they did in The Wild Geese. That had Roger Moore in it, so it must have been real, right Hollywood losers?

Sirhr

Reactions: EddieNFL
She's probably just embarrassed she was in that pointless dog turd of a movie.
She proved a long time ago that that isn't much going on in her pretty little head.

And, of course, never happened that the Theron family fled South Africa because they could not stand the thought of living in a post-Apartheid nation. Where they might not be 'safe?' perhaps? Where they didn't want to be? A minority among blacks?

America looked better than a Majority black Government to you, the Theron family and Cheerize-dip, didn't it? You folks didn't emigrate to America because you loved the corn dogs and Apple Pie, did you? You came here to get away from a black government that would have made your tenure in SA... intolerable to you. Ja?

Yet this over the hill ex-second-tier actress.... thinks she can lecture us on race. You go back and flaunt that aged bootie in Pretoria, there Bippy. Then come complain to America about how rotten we are here.

Oh and the Africans chop up the trannies with machetes. At least they did in The Wild Geese. That had Roger Moore in it, so it must have been real, right Hollywood losers?

Sirhr

RSM Sandy Young made Moore look like a pansy.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Yeah she is South African. She even has stuff in her past life that would amount to extreme difficulties( family issues!)That said this is a South African Woman. Maybe not as South and somewhat East but this is a Woman
View attachment 7815612

Yes, that appears to be a true woman in your pic!

Last edited:
Reactions: canman
Read somewhere she cannot understand why no men ask her out
Rumor is, she's a reluctant two input who doesn't swallow. If true, that's just fuckin weak on her part.

As a "retired" Stagehand, I went on the clock at call time. If that's 6:00, 7:00, or 8:00 AM, I'm still on the clock. If you show up late, you're just that much closer to pushing me into triple or quad time. Knock yourself out, I could give a fuck. In fact, I think your petty little tantrums are just great, financially speaking.

As far as Charlize Theron ? Who gives a shit ? Just one more blonde bimbo in a long line of bimbos that have harvery weinstein's ring around her anus.

• Haha
Reactions: RUTGERS95
I'm not surprised she went full Karen though, so many of those hollywood starlets are so disconnected from reality, and caught up in their own fairy tail of a life of privilege and luxury.

Branden
Yup, I have met/photographed her at an awards ceremony. There are very few "celebs" that are down to earth to us "commoners". I gave it up and am better for it.

Stuff a pair of socks in her pie hole so she couldnt run her mouth and Id hit it.