• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chase Elliot

Agreed. Larson, Elliot and maybe Blaney will be the next stars.

Chase looks to be a chip off the ol' block. His dad is Awesome Bill From Dawsonville.

Stand down, folks, Jimmy Johnson is still the new Jimmy Johnson. But I also think the new pack of young dawgs is flatly awesome.

Greg

Stand down, folks, Jimmy Johnson is still the new Jimmy Johnson. But I also think the new pack of young dawgs is flatly awesome.

Greg

If you ever attended a race and listen to driver-crew communications you would know that Jimmy needs Chad a whole hell of a lot more than Chad needs Jimmy. To prove my point on the value of a crew chief look at Jeff Gordan's record with Ray Evernham and without. With Ray Jeff's win percentage was almost 20% (won 1 out of every 5.2 races) 47 wins and 3 championships. from 1993 to 1999
After Ray 46 wins in 576 races (win percentage of 8%) win 1 championship. 2000 - 2016.
Just saying. I have listened to Jimmy a lot and he whines more than most. Chad is holding his hand on every lap.

I thought it was interesting that Chase wouldn't even blame Allmendinger for that blatant wreck yesterday. Looked to me like Allmendinger was being his usual self (IMHO), can't pass someone clean, so he has to try to move them out of the way to get by, and if they wreck, "Eh, so what?" (Remember his 2014 Watkins Glen win against Ambrose?)

Chase sure does interview well. He needs to get that first win under his belt, though. Larson is already up 2 wins and is running up front more regularly than Chase is.

Well, AJ dumped Ambrose no doubt. I don't think AJ was much at fault there. He got a bump from Kevin and got to Chase at a bad spot. Sure, he could have backed off but in that pack no ones really lifting. Just plate raceing in my view.