• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chassis for Short Barrel Bolt Gun

FNG1001

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2022
USA
Looking for recommendations on a folding chassis (with an enclosed forend) for a 300blk bolt gun. Main use case for this build is a fun gun and to take on short-range hunts this year. I'm considering a carbon fiber barrel on an Impact 737 (or get the NBK). The barrel will be 16.5 inches with a suppressor.

Some options that I have been seriously considering:
  • MDT ESS
  • MDT HNT26
  • Screech Owl
I'm leaning towards something from MDT because their customer service has always been 100% responsive and helpful.

I've been perusing

XLR with their night vision bridge is an option also depending on how enclosed you wanted to get

Reactions: FNG1001
XLR with their night vision bridge is an option also depending on how enclosed you wanted to get
I originally had an XLR Element, and got a spare C6 buttstock when they came out. Never had an Envy Pro to compare, but they are really nice. Not sure i would go the c6 route again. When installing it, there were more exposed threads than i would've liked. Great customer service though. I might have to look into them again.